Taffix Family (4x1000mg)
Stay safe, you and your loved family, with the new personal anti-virus Taffix.
Taffix is a Powder Spray Device blocks up to 97% of airborne viruses in the nasal cavity and provides 5-hour protection with each and every spray.
Taffix acts within 50 seconds and is recommended for use a few minutes prior to entering public spaces.
Taffix is scientifically-proven to block 97% of airborne viruses by creating an ultra-thin gel barrier in your nasal cavity that remains active for 5 hours at a time.
It has a surprisingly simple way of working — it lowers the nose’s natural pH from 6.5 to 3.5 where 97% of airborne viruses can’t survive.
The gel, unlike a liquid solution which would evaporate after a few minutes, lasts for 5 hours. These 2 factors combined make Taffix so ingeniously effective.
Taffix is best used a few minutes prior to entering public spaces, such as work, public transport, schools, bars, restaurants, and any other place where you might interact with strangers and might encounter a risk of airborne infection.
- Taffix™ may be applied up to 3 times over the course of the day.
- If concurrent use of another nasal spray is required, Taffix™ should be re-applied afterwards so that the barrier created is not disturbed.
- Taffix™ may be used in addition to donning a mask and wearing gloves.
- Taffix™ is not a drug and does not cause drowsiness.
- Taffix™ is suitable for adults, athletes, and children from 12 years old.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to cellulose, citric acid or Benzalkonium chloride.
- Consult a physician before using Taffix™ in children below age 12 or pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Discard taffix bottle on the expiration date printed on the bottle or 6 month after first opening – whichever comes first.
- To avoid contamination do not use this product for more than one person.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Avoid contact with open wounds and eyes. If powder gets into your eye, rinse with water.
- Do not rinse the bottle with water or other liquid as this may block the bottle.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- Always close the cap.
- Very few cases of allergic reactions to this product have been reported. Most reports received have been blocked nose, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat. If you experience reactions more severe than these – then use the of the product should be discontinued immediately and if symptoms persist, consult your physician.
- Remember to squeeze the bottle gently to avoid excess powder emittance.
- Store at room temperature (or between 5°c and 30 °c (41°F ~ 86°F).
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- To defend against airborne viruses, Taffix™ may be applied up to 3 times per day to maintain an effective barrier against viruses.
- Taffix™ bottle cannot be shared with other people. Mark your bottle and avoid sharing it with other people to prevent potential transmission of viruses or germs.
Taffix™ bottle contains 1000 mg of powder (about 200 puffs).
How to prepare a new Taffix™ for use?
- Take your Taffix™ Nasal Spray out of the package and open the lid
- Shake Taffix™ bottle
- Test spray into the air twice
- The Taffix™ is now ready for use
How To Use
Blow your nose
Shake the bottle
Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril
Wipe the bottle